Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st midnight movie(:

jus now i went to my cousin hse stay then i meet all her frens then agree go out watch movie she say 1130 got alvin then watch lo anyway is funny...we 1030 then slowly go out about 11 reach we buy tickets and slack for the next ten mins..then watch agn even though second time but damm funny lor lmao..after tht i sms ppl liaos then my parents say wan come fetch me and my cus home...we dunwan then after movie she call her bro(my bigger cus)come fetch then on the car i call my parents tell them we at car le then they lyk wtf i came and u all went then we laff lo..in the car i dam scared cos is lyk my first time i test my cus drving skill...not bad lah then feel more relieve..lol i dam lame ryt...then finally reach home le fun fun day (:

No comments: